#dietstartstomorrow #eglcommunity #kfcmeet
Out with the deerstalker crew to commandeer Krispy Kreme! The loot? 3 dozen free donuts! #classisformen #swagisforpirates
Usually I’d be a bit peeved about taking extra work home with me, but I think this Victorian bustle jacket is an exception to the rule.
Best part of the costume industry? Trying on all the things! Pictured is a late Victorian jacket and a velvet mens frock coat
Outfit to match Technotropism for Oz Comic-Con this weekend. We went for the blue-red-white theme with matching rosettes, neck ties and socks. Switched to boots for the actual con so I could run and shoot, these platform wedges kill! I have been super lazy and just wearing glasses all the time, apologies! The con was so quiet that we actually had time to do some shoots, so we’ll be posting those soon enough too.
JSK, OTKs: Innocent World
Blouse, neck tie: Taobao Amavel? replica
Rosette: Rococo Soul
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Beret: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Yay you did the thing! <3
My classy nickname/online alias is Laurabell, which I got from an old friend’s elderly granddad, who for some reason called me “miss Laura-belle!” and it kinda stuck with me,
My less classy nick name, most used by my charming lolita friends, is Lozza.
48. What do you like about yourself
Eeep this is a hard one! Umm physically, I really like my long hair, and my cheekbones, and my legs, hehehe. More philosophically, I like my passion for things I love, and my determination to work hard to get them! Also my ability to think creatively.
66. Future Career
I really want to be doing something costume-based. Hopefully there is a future in costuming for theatre productions and stage shows for me! I love the buzz of back-stage, the quick changes and adrenaline, and also creating beautiful costumes and being part of a show. I also really adore history too, so maybe there’s a career in clothing conservation and restoration one day…
95. Did you sing today
Ahahaha! I sing to myself pretty much every day, yes. It is a terrible habit of mine. Sometimes I sing out loud at home before I realise my housemates are still home…oops!
Please send more questions everyone! Hehe <3
kill your curiosity
- 1. Last kiss
- 2. Last phone call
- 3. Last text message
- 4. Last song you listened to
- 5. Last time you cried
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 6. Dated someone twice
- 7. Been cheated on
- 8. Self harmed
- 9. Lost someone special
- 10. Been depressed
- 11. Been drunk and threw up
- THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
- 12. had sex
- 13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
- 15. Made a new friend
- 17. Laughed until you cried
- 18. Met someone who changed you
- 19. Found out who your true friends were
- 20. Found out someone was talking about you
- 26. What did you do for your last Birthday
- 27. What time did you wake up today
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
- 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
- 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
- 32. What are you listening to right now
- 33. When is the last time you had sex?
- 34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
- 35. Most visited webpage
- 36. Favorite colour
- 37. Nicknames
- 38. Relationship Status
- 39. Zodiac sign
- 40. Male or female
- 41. Primary school
- 42. Secondary School
- 43. High school/college
- 44. Eye color
- 46. Height
- 47. Do you have a crush on someone
- 48. What do you like about yourself
- 49. Piercings
- 50. Tattoos
- 51. Righty or lefty
- 53. First piercing
- 54. First best friend
- 55. First hookup
- 56. First Bestfriend
- RIGHT NOW:
- 59. Eating
- 60. Drinking
- 61. I'm about to
- 62. Listening to
- 63. Waiting for
- YOUR FUTURE:
- 64. Want kids?
- 65. Get married?
- 66. Career
- WHICH IS BETTER:
- 67. Lips or eyes
- 68. Hugs or kisses
- 69. Shorter or taller
- 70. Older or Younger
- 71. Romantic or spontaneous
- 72. Nice stomach or nice arms
- 73. Sensitive or loud
- 74. Hook-up or relationship
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 76. Kissed a stranger
- 77. Drank hard liquor
- 78. Lost glasses/contacts
- 79. Had sex
- 80. Broken someone's heart
- 82. Been arrested
- 83. Turned someone down
- 84. Cried when someone died
- 85. Fallen for a friend
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- 86. Yourself
- 87. Miracles
- 88. Love at first sight
- 89. Heaven
- 90. Santa Clause
- 91. Kiss on the first date
- 92. Angels
- 93. How would you label yourself?
- 94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
- 95. Did you sing today
- 96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
- 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
- 98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
- 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 100. Do you like the way you look?
- Actually ask me something. Anon or not.<p>Do it</p>
The Grounds of Alexandria. Exceptionally hipster but also very, very pretty.
#ootd for lunch with friends, welcoming back @lolliling and waving goodbye to @julijaaaa <3
Today’s coord for lunch with beautiful ladies! Celebrating this lovely weather with spring colours!
I liked wearing this hat so much yesterday that I wore it again today!
Feeling quite prim and proper this afternoon, with my faux bob and new hat!
my aesthetic is that of the later Victorians who were not only romanticizing their problematic past years but also looked at the world in child-like wondering, romanticizing their own cities and towns in the present day, totally disillusioned or avoiding the concepts of a filthy reality in favor of creating a fictional, clean version of their world but adding in a ghost or vampire or classy serial killer in a coat and tails for suspense.
N2 visit with @starryeyedblunder and April for the Hansel and Gretel menu! Our lighting skills are second to none.